Join us here Sundays @ 9:00AM and 10:35AM
Join us Sundays, September 5 through November 28th at 9AM and 10:35AM.
Balance is a difficult thing to maintain in life and sometimes that is true spiritually, too. With all the competing demands of the modern world, what does a balanced believer look like? How can we know we are maintaining healthy boundaries, right priorities and fulfilling our calling to glorify God? Well, a ‘balanced believer’ invests in 4 priorities (or 4 directions):
1) Upward- we have a lifestyle of worship and cultivate a deepening relationship with the Father
2) Downward- we are connecting in ever deepening ways with God’s people, the body of Christ.
3) Inward- we are being spiritually transformed by consistently engaging with God and his word
4) Outward- we are exercising our spiritual gifts for the building up of the church and the reaching of the world.
Like a 4-legged stool, when any one of these is shorted or absent, things get unstable, and we are out of balance.
To THRIVE | To IMPACT | To UNIFY
We want to make sure you have the information you need to connect and get involved at Bethany! Take a look around the site. If you can't find the information you seek, feel free to email or call the church office!
If you have questions about BGF we encourage you to reach out and ask!
The Church Office is usually open M-F, 9AM-4PM. Due the current situation, office hours may vary. Please call the church (717-445-6644) before you come to make sure someone is available to let you in.
BGF Email Directory:
- Church Office Administrative Assistant: email@example.com
- Pastor Steve Benedict: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pastor Mark Farnham: email@example.com
- Pastoral Intern Isaac Martin: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Elder Team: email@example.com
- Children's Ministry (infant-gr 5): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Ministry (gr 6-12): email@example.com
- Church Treasurer: Finance@bethanygf.org
- Mission Team: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Counseling: email@example.com
- Ministry to Men: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Women's Ministry: email@example.com
- StrongHer Fitness Class: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bethany Grace Fellowship strives to give opportunities for connection and community. Our primary ways to communicate with you would be email, church mailbox, church app, from the stage, via phone and lastly postal mail.
CLICK HERE to download our Bethany Link App! Our app is updated weekly with the current sign-ups, sermon and blog links. It's also a place to find contact information of all the ministries at Bethany.
The Bethany Link App is for partners and regular attendees of Bethany Grace Fellowship. Things you will have access to within the app:
- Sign-ups for current events as well as event descriptions
- Access to elder, ministry leader and staff contact information.
- Sign-in to our Community Church Builder Directory is also linked in through a portal in the app.
- Giving Portal Church Events Calendar